6.16.2007

Jumping on the bandwagon

WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My first name is that of a friend of my mom's that she liked. My middle name is an Irish derivative of my father's name.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About a week ago. At the Army Ball. (see post below)

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the writing implement I'm using. It honestly makes a difference. Usually I like my handwriting though. It's an interesting mix of printing and cursive.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? black forest ham

DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 of my own and hundreds that I've taught and coached.

IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Most days.

DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me? Sarcasm? Nah...

DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes. I've wanted to for a while but have not yet had the opportunity.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? For breakfast? Wheat Chex or Product 19. For snack, Frosted Flakes.

DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Um, I live in HAWAII. You can't unti flip flops.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I've survived this deployment and 9 years in the Army with the bulk of my sanity in tact. Hell yes I'm strong!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hands. Definitely hands. You can tell so much about a person by their hands.

RED OR PINK? Definitely red.

WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my inability to establish boundaries with those I know

WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Read the blog.

WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? gray workout shorts. No shoes. Again, I live in HAWAII!

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a bowl of Frosted Flakes for a late night snack last night

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The kids in the other room watching Saturday morning cartoons and the birds outside enjoying the cool morning

IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt orange.

FAVORITE SMELLS? My children (when they are clean). Rain. Colorado. MacGyver when he's come home from work.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend who was on her way to pick up her daughter that I babysat last night.

FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? on TV ~ college football. In person ~ water polo.

HAIR COLOR[S]? reddish blonde (too much time at the beach...I miss being a true red head!)

EYE COLOR? Blue unless I'm really angry. Then they turn gray.

DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

FAVORITE FOOD? Anything I don't have to make or clean up after. Seriously.

SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Life has enough scariness in it.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Surf's Up with the kids. Funny movie.

WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in Alaska. Winter in Colorado. Heck, any season in Colorado is fine with me!!!

HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Goodness I miss hugs.

FAVORITE DESSERT? Godiva chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory!

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Bible and "Kingdom Come" by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My laptop doesn't have a mouse.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't.

FAVORITE SOUND[S]? My children laughing. Rain. The quiet that comes with snowfall.

ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Seeing as how "home" is where my family is, I'd have to say Washington, D.C. for the MilBlogging conference last month. That was about 6,000 miles away from my family.

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? nope.

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Southern California

WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I'm not tagging anyone so who knows?

No comments: