7.13.2007

Friday the 13th

triskaidekaphobia \tris-ky-dek-uh-FOH-bee-uh\, noun:

A morbid fear of the number 13 or the date Friday the 13th.





Remind me never to schedule a dental appointment on Friday the 13th. The numbing medicine is beginning to wear off and OUCH. I've never had a cavity. NEVER. My mother would be SO proud! That changed today.


My first cavity. Bummer. Hopefully the Motrin I took will offset the pain as the Novacaine wears off.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The kids woke me up this morning (as I managed to oversleep and MISS my track time...damn...) to tell me that there was blood in Louie's cage. Not good. He's an older guy so health problems don't surprise me. He's had a swollen rear foot for a little while and it looks like it abcessed. Hopefully Neosporin will help him out but it's not looking good. He's lethargic and not using that rear leg at all. Poor guy.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


So, all in all I'm not a fan of Friday the 13th. Let's move on.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: