8.25.2007

But did you have the bread?

UPDATE Today is the party. I've received several orders from you all - thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! For those of you still interested, the party is still open. When you're done, drop me an email and let me know you placed an order and that it should be credited to my party. Thanks so much! The guys are starting to get excited about coming home :)





I am hosting a fundraiser to help raise money for my husband's unit homecoming party which is slated to be held in early December. I am opening up the party to outside (i.e. off island/mainland/"can't make it to the island for the party") orders.



This is a perfect opportunity for you to get some yummy treats (OMG, the bread is TO. DIE. FOR.). And a lot of the products ship well and would make great additions to care packages (hint hint Tammi...)!


I plan to leave the party open through the Sunday August 26, 2007 (the actual party is Saturday) to allow everyone time to get their orders in. I really appreciate you taking the time to consider this and the soldiers do too! Hopefully their homecoming party will be well worth the wait of the extension!


Do it! The bread is CALLING your name!


$50 or less in product total, the shipping flat rate of $5.95 + any
applicable sales tax in the state to which the order will ship.

$50.01 or more in product total, the shipping will be 10% of product total
+ any applicable sales tax in the state to which the order will ship.



Let me know if you have questions! And please, feel free to pass this along to anyone and everyone you know of. I'd love to blow my consultant's mind and have this be her biggest party ever! She's passing up the Chilifest to do this party for MacGyver and his unit so I can't thank her enough.


If you have questions, feel free to email me at:

homefrontsix-at-yahoo-dot-com



Mmmmm...beer (bread)...




Mahalo!




- hfs

No comments: