8.26.2007

Fundraiser update

First, thank you so much to those who have placed orders!!! We're already up over $700 in total sales, of which 25% will go to our FRG for the unit homecoming party in December. Woohoo!


I'd love to see us surpass the $1,000 mark in terms of total sales so I am keeping the party open until COB on Wednesday. If you have not yet ordered, please consider doing so! There are several items in the product line right now that will be gone as of 9.1.07 as they introduce their fall product line (which I've seen and can't wait to get my hands on!).


If you're interested in purchasing any of their products, let me know and I'll give you the information!


So, if any of those are ones you like, jump on them now because they won't be back until Spring 2008. And 25% of your purchase goes to MacGyver's unit's Welcome Home party!


Thanks!!!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...