9.28.2007

Amusing personal information

Subject: Two things about Me!

1. Two names I go by:
~ Mouse
~ Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

2. Two things I am wearing right now:
~ new T shirt with an owl and cool flowers on it
~ my favorite denim shorts

3. Two things I would want (or have) in a relationship:
~ Love
~ Trust

4. Two of my favorite things to do:
~ sleep
~ hang out with my kids and my husband

5. Two things I want really badly at the moment:
~ MacGyver HOME
~ to eat the slice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake that is in the fridge

6. Two things I did last night
~ avoided doing laundry
~ slept poorly

7. Two things I ate today:
~ Thai lettuce wraps at PF Chang’s
~ venti iced chai

8. Two people you last talked to:
~ Princess Trouble
~ Little Man

9. Two things you're doing tomorrow:
~ laundry (see #6 above)
~ baking cookies

10. Two longest car rides:
~ Alaska to Alabama (with a 1 year old and 2 cats! What the HELL were we thinking?!?)
~ anywhere when I have to pee!

11. Two favorite holidays:
~ Christmas
~ Thanksgiving

12. Two favorite beverages:
~ venti iced chai
~ Coke

13. Two things about me you may not have known:
~ I am afraid of bridges
~ I cannot stand the taste of coffee but I love the smell of freshly ground coffee before it’s brewed.

14. Two jobs you may not have known I've had in my life:
~ working at a hot dog stand
~ doing inventory of computers for the university I attended

15. Two places I have lived in the U.S.
~ Fairbanks, Alaska
~ Fort Rucker, Alabama

16. Two of my favorite foods:
~ mint chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins
~ pumpkin spice muffins from Starbucks

17. Two places I would rather be right now:
~ with MacGyver
~ Colorado




1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Midnight Pilot

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Mint Chip DoubleStuff Oreo

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Green Horse

4. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)


5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Waili


6. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Blue Mojito

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Marion John

8.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )

My dad has no middle name ;~)

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Spohr Sacramento

10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Fall Lilac (doesn't quite seem like a spy name)


11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Pineapple Shorty

12. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Chai Maple

13. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The blogging snow tour






Too funny.

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...