10.23.2007

Moto madness


















The family that rides together stays together, right? Within days of coming home, MacGyver had Little Man's training wheels and pedals off his bike to teach him how to ride a two-wheeler. Took my son all of about 30 minutes to master that and then he was begging to try the electric motorcycle that Princess Trouble received from Santa a few years ago. Didn't take him long to master that either. Though, if I had a dime for every time MacGyver told him "watch where you're going!" I'd be able to pay for the dentist bill that I'm going to get when I take him in tomorrow. He wasn't watching where he was going and bounced right off the rear tire of the YSR and literally endo'd into a face plant on the asphalt. Thank goodness he had his helmet on. Though he DID manage to give himself a nice fat lip and knock one of his front teeth loose.


Lovely.


At least he waited until AFTER MacGyver was home. I knew there was a reason I didn't let them ride that thing while MacGyver was gone! It's crazy around here, I tell you! I love it!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...