11.29.2007

How you doin' this evening?

So I managed to pick up some kind of icky bug while traveling. The kind of bug that makes you ache from head to toe and shiver and basically just want to curl up in a ball and beg for death.


Yep, that's where I am. Wrestling, once again, with "the curse" (we can't seem to travel without getting sick. It's our curse.). So I stop at the grocery store on my way back to my best friend's house to get saltines, chicken noodle soup, popsicles, and NyQuil (hence, I am no longer responsible for any typos. Nor do I plan to edit this when I'm done). I'm shaking so bad from having the chills (and probably a fever) that I can barely swipe my debit card. What does the checker do?


Asks me "How you doin'?"


I am not kidding.


I told him I felt like ass. (hey, he asked) That was the last I heard from him. Genius.




Hopefully the concoction of NyQuil, Airborne, vitamins, and H2O2 gargle will help kick this thing to the curb by tomorrow. I'm off to pass out.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: