1.31.2008

How I feel




Look at all these rumors surroundin’ me every day
I just need some time, some time to get away from
From all these rumors, I can’t take it no more
...
I can’t show my face ‘cause when it comes to rumors I’m a dead ringer
It seems from rumors I just can’t get away
I bet there’ll even be rumors floatin’ around on Judgment Day
I’ll think I’ll write my congressman and tell him to pass a bill
For the next time they catch somebody startin’ rumors, shoot to kill
...
What’s mine is mine, I ain’t got time for rumors in my life
I’m a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life




It's been 4 months since MacGyver made it back safely from Iraq. And, already, the rumors are starting to swirl about when and where they will go next. Doesn't help that General Mixon let the cat out of the bag and kickstarted the old rumor mill personally.


Grr.


I was letting myself get wrapped around the axle about all of this but then I realized what was happening. Now, if MacGyver doesn't have deployment orders in hand or I've not received a DoD release in my InBox, I don't want to hear it.


Period.


Ugh.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...