2.25.2008

Generation Joshua

So I'm on a mission. Actually it's more that I am stepping up my efforts. I'm tired of only having a passing knowledge of civics and American history. So I started to look around for online courses (preferably free...I like free.) to deepen my limited knowledge of civics and American history and found Generation Joshua. It looks interesting and I crave structure (yes, I know I could just "go read a book" but I want more than that thankyouverymuch) so I plan to dive in.


Should be interesting. And then maybe, just maybe, I will be more comfortable actually participating in conversations that involve American history and civics rather than merely observing them. We'll see.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...