3.07.2008

Well, poo

No dice on getting the post office to help me out and make my life a little easier with regard to the boxes of blankets. They HAVE to be brought to the post office (no carrier pickup) and they HAVE to be brought into the lobby (as opposed to hauling them around back and not having to fight with the stupid door or clog up their lobby with 24 boxes).


With the hand cart, I can get 4 boxes in my car so that means I'll be hitting the post office six times to get this all done. Blech. I think I'm going to designate a day to get this all done and see if I can bribe a couple of friends with larger cars to help me out (free Starbucks when we're done!!!). Maybe I can get them all done in 1 day.


Then all I have to do is figure out how to box up and ship the sheets. Whee!




Pau.




- hfs

No comments: