5.01.2008

Tinkerbell

I stopped at Starbucks to grab a Chai on my way to shop for a dress for my trip. The cashier that took my credit card at the drive thru window was obviously gay - you could tell simply by his voice. (don't anyone go getting their panties in a wad. I grew up in Southern California and hearing the swish in a man's voice is easy for me and a telltale sign as to which way his door swings)


I hand him my Disney Rewards credit card which has a picture of Tinkerbell on it. He looks at it and, with all sincerity, tells me,


I love Tinkerbell. She makes it O.K. to be a bitch.



I about fell out of my car laughing! Gotta love it!




Pau.




- hfs

3 comments:

airforcewife said...

Oh God, I'm DYING here!

liberal army wife said...

oh, now that guy I like! I'll have to tell George - my hair guy...

LAW

Mary said...

I sent it to two people I know that are big Disney fans (one's gay!) and have the sense of humor that would appreciate what happened

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...