I stole this from UnkaWill who stole it from Kris.
Everything bolded - I have done:
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink - Yes. Small bar but yes.
02. Swam with wild dolphins - I live in Hawaii. Yes.
03. Climbed a mountain - Yep. Colorado, California, Alaska, Hawaii.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - No. Porsche, yes. Ferrari, no.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula - Yes. Freaky. And hairy.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone - yes.
08. Said “I love you” and meant it - every day.
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm - every chance I get.
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise. - yep.
14. Seen the Northern Lights - lived in Alaska for 3 years. They make noise too!
15. Gone to a huge sports game - ProBowl, several NFL games, plenty of MLB games, Holiday Bowl x 2 (Go Rams!)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your vegetables: Yep. Canned them too!
18. Touched an iceberg - Yep! See #14 (though, to my knowledge, they do not make noise)
19. Slept under the stars. Yep.
20. Changed a baby’s diaper. More times than I can count.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower. Yep.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity - Yes. But God always provides.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope - Yep.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment: Yes. Just think "stirrups".
27. Had a food fight. At church, no less!
28 Bet on a winning horse.
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight - See #14. Snowballs don't make noise either. Until they hit you.
31.Screamed as loudly as you possibly can: Yes. Princess Trouble hit her head really hard and gave herself what looked like a seizure. In my arms. I screamed for MacGyver probably about as loud as I could.
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse - Yes. Just a few months ago.
34. Ridden a roller coaster - too many times to count. Corkscrew at Knott's Berry Farm is my favorite.
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking: Every. Single. Time.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day - Does living in Alabama and picking up that accent count?
38 Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment: Most of the time
39. Had two hard drives for your computer - Only two?
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk. far too often
42. Had amazing friends:Yes.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched whales: Just the other day. Off the coast of Waiamea Bay.
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe Rucksack anyone?
47. Taken a road-trip - We are a military family. Isn't that one of the requirements you agree to when you sign up?
48. Gone rock climbing - Yep.
49. Midnight walk on the beach - Yep.
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love - Yes.
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs And cassettes and albums and Books (ditto)
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke: never been that drunk
59. Lounged around in bed all day - a few times during the last deployment
60. Played touch football - often
61. Gone scuba diving - Yep. Going again this coming weekend.
62. Kissed in the rain - Not as sexy as you would think.
63. Played in the mud - Having 2 small children, the answer would be yes.
64. Played in the rain - See above
65. Gone to a drive-in theater - long ago
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business - yes. Closed them too.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken - yes.
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married - Just once :)
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch - often.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo - scared of needles.
81. Rafted the Snake River - No but I've rafted the American River in Northern California and the Poudre in Colorado.
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Gotten flowers for no reason - yes. Made me cry too.
84. Performed on stage - when I was little.
85. Been to Las Vegas - yep. Going again in 4 months!!
86. Recorded music - yes but it wasn't good. I was 5.
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date - Heh. Yes.
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror - does standing up in front of the screen during the movie and performing count? If so, yes.
96. Raised children - currently in progress.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country - does Alabama count?
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over - every 3 years or so thanks to Uncle Sam.
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking - often.
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback - yes.
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray - yes. Sea World's touch tank is awesome!
110. Broken someone’s heart - not sure. I hope not.
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone - wrist, fibula, many toes.
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - yes
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse - often.
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - yes.
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper - yes.
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school - every day when I was in high school
132. Touched a cockroach - Around here, often.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read - Ayn Rand. Thanks, Scott.
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream - Every day.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts - MacGyver does this. Does that count?
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair - yep.
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life - I was a lifeguard and an EMT (briefly). Does that count? If not, I pulled Little Man from the pool after he had slipped off the step into water that was too deep.
Wrote this six years ago. Nothing's changed. One of my favorite movies is 'Bull Durham'. And one of my favorite scenes in ...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...