8.09.2008

Crap.

I'm messing with my layout/template (again) and managed to FUBAR the whole thing. Grr. I restored what I thought was a complete backup but I now see that I've managed to lose all but the basics (i.e. I have lost all of my widgets - columns on the sidebar, extra graphics for things like my tip jar and the milblogging conference, etc.).


Damndamndamndamn.


Please bear with me as I try to undo my screw up. Grr.




UPDATE: Ok, I managed to get it all back up (I think.). Good grief, what a PITA. That will teach me to go checking out other layouts. Actually, no it won't. I'm still on the prowl. However, next time I'll be better prepared.




Pau.




- hfs

3 comments:

A Soldier's Wife..... said...

Oh gosh, a rehash of my night the other day.... I cringed over the fact that I had saved it all on a document and then lost that document (I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I can't locate it) so I rebuilt from scratch and in the meantime found some cool blogs I added, but I know I missed some.

Here's to hoping you get it all back, by the way, I like the new digs, very cool!

BillT said...

Still not wild about the mauve...

Williams said...

cringed over the fact that I had saved it all on a document and then lost that document..
Virginia Drug Addiction

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...