9.22.2008

Meltdown

A few of the "girls" who write with me at SpouseBuzz talked about the "meltdown" that followed the last live event. Maybe not so much of a 'meltdown' as a 'let down' a la the day after Christmas. I didn't understand what they were talking about, having never experienced it.


But I think that is where I am right now. It was a great conference and I'm already looking forward to next years (and grateful that it looks like it will be in DC). But I'm a mess and I need to take a break.


I'll be back eventually, I think.


"Talk amongst yourselves."




Pau.




- hfs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. Right now, I'm debating driving 25 minutes over to see my SIL or just stay in my "comfies" and watch the last season of "The Office" while I do laundry and putter around the house.
I suspect that puttering is going to win. I am just totally wiped out.
Semper Fi Wife
PS: I had so much fun this weekend, HF6. Hope we can do that again after we both recover.
Perhaps Tacoma....

Teresa said...

I'm glad you had a good time, sorry I had to miss this year, and I hope your meltdown is starting to ease up.

liberal army wife said...

ok. now, meltdowns are over, time to get back to the regular blogging schedule.

Seriously. I know we had fun, and I know how much Vegas contributes to overload... oh, crap, I haven't posted since, either! except on PZ... sorry, never mind... carry on with what you were doing.

LAW

BillT said...

Off-topic: Thought I'd blundered into a travel ad when I got here -- but the mauve is gone and the place looks great!

The source of the inspiration is obvious, and I think you should go pole-dancing with Maggie and WereKitten more often...