9.02.2008

Nothing worth linking to

So I was caught with my pants down, metaphorically speaking. If you're here from AoS, you'll have to dig in order to come up with much of interest. Right now, life is mundane and boring which is just the way I like it.

If you do have time on your hands, you can check out a few of my personal favorites:

Veteran Treatment Court

The Shield

Hooker Pr0n

Hooter Hooker Pr0n

Bloggers' Roundtable with Pete Geren

General Georges Sada

Looking Back



There are more but that's about all I have time for right now. Because I have that thing called a life. Archives are to the right -----> Enjoy.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...