12.29.2008

New blog/New Year's resolution

So I'm not one for New Year's resolutions. Never been much of a joiner. But this year, I've made one and to help me stick to it, I've started a blog. My resolution is to read the Bible in a year which is something I've never done but have been wanting to do for a while. January 1 is a good time to start.

The new blog is called Footprints in the Sand (I know, original) and my hope is that it becomes somewhat of an on-line Bible study. I've sent out emails to some family and friends and I'm putting it up here in case anyone wants to pop over and check it out. I've posted an intro and the first month's reading plan. My goal is to post each day on the chapters that are assigned to that day. We'll see if "life" gets in the way.


Thanks!




Pau.




- hfs

1 comment:

tootie said...

My goal is to read the bible this year, too. Good luck to us both! :)

Happy 2009!