He thinks he's "all that and a bag of chips", but really...he's not. He tagged me with a silly chick-meme thing. You can tell he doesn't know me well - I definitely don't fall in the "chick" category. "Chicks" irritate me. But I'll play...
Here you go, whirly-bird man...
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (yes, I know I am listing 7. In the last silly meme I got, it asked for 7 quirks. No point in reinventing the wheel...)
d.) Coffee vs. tea
f.) Cherry stem knots.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Seeing as how Bill is a lemming and did as AFSis did (sent an email rather than leave a comment), I'll make sure to break that trend. I'm cheating and tagging all of the girls (and Toad) at SpouseBuzz. Heh. It's good to "know" people...
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
I'll have MacGyver deliver the notification in person in a few months...after I borrow the ClueBat from John.
I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...
LETTER ON WHETHER TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT...... OR A NAVAL AVIATOR...... The piece is written by Bob Norris, a former Naval aviator wh...
No one gets away with more than me. I am a Warrant Officer - a corrupter of soldiers. As a Warrant Officer, I realize that I am a member of ...
When I last lived in Southern California, about 7 years ago, I had the opportunity to go on a tour of The Gamble House in Pasadena. My fath...