4.14.2009

Easter pictures

Pictures of the kids are up on their blog but I have more that were not kid-related (well, not MY kids...).



















The adults played.




Hawaiian Blitz. Entirely too much fun!




We had 3 Wii consoles hooked up and projected at the same time. There was a fourth Wii (with Wii Fit) going in another part of the room as well.




At the end, there's always FOOD! (because, if nothing else, our church can EAT!)




I think the unofficial motto of our church should be "if you feed them, they will come"! The game day went over so well that MacGyver is planning to do another one before he leaves.




Pau.




- hfs

5 comments:

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

Leigh said...

Thank you for the precious, precious PIBC pictures. We miss you guys so much!!

liza on veterans said...

nice pics and these lines "I think the unofficial motto of our church should be "if you feed them, they will come"! " made a realization to me. Really cute. =)

Homefront Six said...

Our actual mission statement is "Working Together to Move People Toward God" but I think we could alter that to be "Working Together to Move People Toward Food". Heh.

Army Wife said...

These are wonderful photos, and I think the church would love them for a slideshow, or publication!

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...