6.22.2009

Monkey Bread

Ugh...I am in a sugar coma. Good Lord, was that good! I'm not 1/2 the photographer that Pioneer Woman is but here is our Monkey Bread in the making.


Photobucket
The ingredients, assembled.




Photobucket
Let the chopping begin!




Photobucket
Mmm...cinnamon and sugar - two of my favorite ingredients.




Photobucket
All sugar coated and ready to go. And, being given permission from PW, I did sneak a piece. Delish!




Photobucket




Photobucket
Butter and brown sugar - two MORE of my favorite ingredients!




Photobucket
Does it get any better than this?




Photobucket
Anyone have a spoon?




Photobucket
The finished product. Can't you just SMELL it? It tasted even better than it looks!




Tonight, we dine on Black Bean Chowder with Yogurt-Cilantro Relish. I can't wait!




Pau.




- hfs

6 comments:

Megan said...

That looks SO good and SO easy! Have you made her apply dumpling things? With the Mt Dew? WOW. Thats some good eatin

Code Monkey said...

I had something similar made with garlic and butter instead of cinnamon and sugar(s). Yours looks better though.

Karie said...

MONKEY BREAD!!! I haven't had that since I was little!! Now I'm CRAVING it. Ugh. It looks so good. I'm jealous!

Homefront Six said...

Megan ~ no, I've not tried those. Yet.

CM ~ mmm...garlic and butter! Another delish combo.

Karie ~ it's easy to make!

liberal army wife said...

LOVE Monkey Bread - Monkey Bread NOT love me when eat the entire thing.... long time ago, yes I hang my head in shame - I did eat almost a whole batch. Didn't feel so good afterwards.

but right now, I'd love some!

LAW

Homefront Six said...

I'd give you some but we ate it. All. *burp* Sorry!