8.05.2009

Felicia

She should be here sometime late this weekend. And by "here" I mean HERE.


Photobucket


Yesterday, forecasters expected her to stay on a more southerly track but it doesn't look like that will be happening. She's tending more toward the north (and right AT us) and it also looks like she will absorb the remnants of Enrique. Lovely.


According to the news I heard this morning, she's on track to hit just north of the Big Island. There is talk that, by the time she hits, she will be *just* a tropical storm but Katrina was *just* a Cat 2 (or 3, depending who you talk to) and look at the damage she did.


So we're off to the commissary this morning. We'll hit the Class VI (the liquor store for those that don't speak military-ese) this afternoon. This just gets more interesting-er and interesting-er. Hang on boys and girls!




Pau.




- hfs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun!! I do remember teaching my kids how to play rummy during Bertha...
Carrie

Valerie Moore said...

This is the first I've heard of it. Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

You should try out wunderground.com. You can turn on and off a million different options, including plotting the projected trajectory on top of the satellite imagery.

Too cool!

Stay safe....

Starry-I'd

Homefront Six said...

S-I: wunderground and I are good friends. :)