9.03.2009

This and that

First, an update on Christian...he's in San Diego with his mom and his dad, awaiting surgery. Seems he caught a bug of some kind and spiked a temp so they are treating him with antibiotics to get rid of whatever he has. It looks like his surgery will take place sometime early next week. For those that are interested, the issue with Christian's heart is called Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return.


So keep praying and sending good thoughts - they are definitely needed! In the meantime, Christian's two older brothers and cousin are being spoiled rotten by their grandfather who is here, taking care of them. But their mom and dad miss them terribly and hope to be reunited with them soon.





Pau.




- hfs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of us not in the know, can you elaborate on what happened? I've read back all the old posts and no clue. If you're still not talking about it I understand.

Homefront Six said...

Sorry for being cryptic. It's not my intention. However, it's best if I not go into detail at this point.

I wish I could explain things in a way that made any sense but I can't.