3.17.2010

So close...

Almost there...


In the meantime, I'm headed BACK to the doc tomorrow - he put me on oral Prednisone for this cough/cold that I have (with NO tapering dose...???). Not only can I not handle the dose, it seems like overkill to me. Mainly, I can't handle it (I'm such a lightweight...). And now I'm losing my voice and my glands are swollen. Time for a throat culture, an inhaler, and possibly some antibiotics. It's been THREE MONTHS and it's getting worse. Ugh.


I am for sure going to the MilBlogging Conference in April!! Thanks to a wonderful friend and her frequent flier miles, I'll be there. This is going to be good for my soul. Probably not so good for my health but that's ok.


Time for me to hit the books again. Almost done...




Pau.




- hfs

2 comments:

BillT said...

A new template!

You dumped the beige!

Homefront Six said...

I dumped the beige a while back...so glad you were paying attention ;-p

This one's just temporary - I'm looking for a new background to use on a more "permanent" basis (until I get a hankering to change things up again). Any color preferences?