2.07.2011

Career Watch 2011

Sorry - just a bit of dark humor there. Deliberation has commenced. I have no idea when they will be done, how the "hearing" part of it went, how long they will deliberate (what is acceptable when deciding the fate of someone's career? Is there a protocol to this?), or what happens next. These are all questions I've received today.


I swear, when this is done, I am SO writing a book.


I'll post when I know more. In the meant time, I am breathing.




Pau.




- hfs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes crossed.

AC

S said...

keeping my fingers crossed

Chaotic Mom said...

I've been following your posts, and my heart was breaking for what you have had to go through (and MacGyver). You don't know me, but I will still say some prayers for you as you face this time of transition.

You said you'd like to write a book. I'm working on one now, and would like you to at least consider contributing an essay. This can't be a good time to approach you about this, but I am in awe with all that you've already shared. You definitely write from your heart, and I like that very much.

For more information: http://militaryspousebooks.blogspot.com, or the Facebook page: Military Spouse Books.

I hope to hear from you. You are on my computer-side prayer list now, too.

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...