4.30.2012

Bearing one another's burdens - military style

My friend, Aadel, who posts over at These Temporary Tents, asked me if I'd like to contribute to a post she was writing on bearing one another's burdens. Given that I am now gaining some perspective on our family's recent troubles, I said sure. Head on over and have a read - Ministering to Military Spouses: Baring Ourselves.


"Three years ago, my family’s life was turned upside down. The details aren’t important. What IS important is how my military sisters (and brothers) buoyed us in what was probably one of the darkest times we’ve ever faced. "


Thanks, Aadel! Wonderful post.




Pau.




- hfs

No comments:

This Lousy World

I'm currently reading Brené Brown's new book, "Braving the Wilderness" and have come to the conclusion that she is my...