5.11.2012

Counting down...

Suitcases out - check.
Laundry in progress - check.
Transportation to airport - check
Someone to water the plants - check (MacGyver will be here, sadly, but I don't want him to have to worry about the garden and I like 'employing' the neighborhood kids).
Lodging - check.
Transportation on island - check.
Someone to take care of my worms - check (yep, worms. Don't judge. My vegetables will be OUTSTANDING this year because of my worms and their products!).
Sunscreen - check (I. AM. PALE. Stupid Kansas winter. And genetics.).


Return ticket...I seem to have lost that. Hmm.




Pau.




- hfs

5 comments:

Crista said...

I was just thinking about your trip yesterday. Selfishly wishing you weren't going so I could stop to see you. This is our last trip and I don't really need to see Kansas ever again after the last year. lol

Safe travels. Have a wonderful time....I know you will. :)

Pogue said...

Have a great trip!

Aloha Ya'll! said...

We are ready for you to arrive! Don't forget to bring pico! :-)

Homefront Six said...

I think bringing the pico violates the USDA laws. Howzabout I make it when I get there?

Crista ~ I'm bummed we're missing you as well. We're hoping to get out your way late summer/early fall.

Pogue ~ I plan to!

Crista said...

After Father's Day I'm here the rest of the year, minus one week in August. :) God willing, we'll be in Fort Collins the first weekend of November for marching band state championships again. :)