8.01.2012

Just breathe

We got word today that the results of the promotion board are imminent. We should know something in the next week - possibly as soon as tomorrow. In this case, no news is good news for the next few days - the commanders will get advance copies of the results in order to inform the non-promotes in person. The BEST thing that could happen right now is that MacGyver doesn't talk to his commander for the next 7-10 days.


I'm a basket case. I need a drink and a case of Tums. Or some Ativan.




Pau.




- hfs

2 comments:

Crista said...

I'll be right there with your drink of choice. ;)

Breathe in, breathe out...

Sending positive vibes your way.

Tiffany said...

I went through this with my hubby last summer. It sucks how the Army can screw with our lives like this. Thankfully, our news was good. I will be praying that yours is too.